- Take your favorite route to the San Bernarndino Freeway (Interstate 10) and head east towards the city of Redlands.
- When you reach the Redlands area, take the University Street exit.
- Turn left (north) onto University Street.
- Turn right (east) onto Lugonia Avenue (1.63 miles)
- Continue on Lugonia Avenue, heading east. Lugonia Avenue becomes Mentone Blvd.(0.98 miles), which in turn becomes Mentone Blvd./Highway 38 (1.02 miles). Mentone Blvd./Highway 38 becomes Mill Creek Road/Highway 38 (3.14 miles).
- Continue east on Highway 38 up the mountain, heading towards Angelus Oaks.
- Continue past Angelus Oaks, heading towards Barton Flats. Camp Arbolado is 7.5 miles past Angelus Oaks. The gravel/dirt entry road is on your left off of Highway 38 (indicated by the red star on the map above). Watch for the Barton Flats Forest Service Information Center on the right hand side. The camp entry road is less than 1/4 mile past this point.
Thank you for accessing this YMCA of Greater Whittier web page. If you have any web questions, comments, or suggestions, please e-mail, write, or call us. We would love to hear from you.
This Page Updated on Monday, September 10, 2007